September/October IF (was: Re: [vox-if] July IF)

Mark K. Kim vox-if@lists.lugod.org
Fri, 4 Jun 2004 11:16:18 -0700 (PDT)

Getting volunteers two consecutive days may be a problem.  How about the
first or the second Saturday?  It's closer to the beginning of the quarter
so it'll give the early birds a chance to start using Linux for their
early programming assignments.  Late birds can sign up for the 3rd Sunday
IF.  But just in case too many sign up for the early one, I suggest
putting a quota on how many people can sign up for the Saturday IF (and
maybe the Sunday one also.)

-Mark