September/October IF (was: Re: [vox-if] July IF)

Jonathan Stickel vox-if@lists.lugod.org
Fri, 04 Jun 2004 08:39:31 -0700

I propose, then, that the September Installfest be "postponed" to the
3rd Saturday in October (10/16), which I will try to schedule at the
Davis Library.  October's Sunday IF (10/17) can then be held as usual on
  campus.  This way we should be able to accommodate everyone.  What do
you think?

Jonathan