[vox-if] Installest in June? (July, ...?)

Seth Nagao vox-if@lists.lugod.org
Wed, 02 Jun 2004 14:10:43 -0700

Yeah, it has been pretty slow.  Perhaps it would be better to cancel it
before there are any RSVPs than wait and have to turn people away
afterwards.  So, one last time:  Anyone interested in coordinating
June's IF?  Last call...

--Seth