[vox-if] Installest in June? (July, ...?)
Wed, 2 Jun 2004 14:18:29 -0700
On Wed, Jun 02, 2004 at 02:10:43PM -0700, Seth Nagao wrote:
> Yeah, it has been pretty slow. Perhaps it would be better to cancel it
> before there are any RSVPs than wait and have to turn people away
> afterwards. So, one last time: Anyone interested in coordinating
> June's IF? Last call...
Well, it wasn't really officially on the site (the IF page still listed
May's IF, and the events calendar listed June's IF as 'tentative'), so I've
just gone and taken it down.
I haven't seen a single RSVP, either. :^)