[vox-if] Installest in June? (July, ...?)

Jonathan Stickel vox-if@lists.lugod.org
Wed, 02 Jun 2004 08:38:11 -0700

At the LUGOD meeting last night, I mentioned a backup might be needed
for this month's installfest.  The response was we could just cancel it
since it is typically a slow month for IFs.  It does seem that way; I
don't recall any RSVPs coming through recently.

Seth:  do you want to cancel it outright?  Or do you want to keep it
scheduled and cancel should you be called out of town?

Jonathan