[vox-if] Potential multi-computer RSVP for school

Jonathan Stickel vox-if@lists.lugod.org
Fri, 14 Nov 2003 14:09:20 -0800

It sounds to me like this fellow would like to setup something somewhat
simple that he could maintain.  A thin client sounds nice and sexy, but
how would it work for a newbie (I know nothing about them)?  I'd
personally recommend RedHat 9 or this new Fedora.  RedHat's gui
configuration programs really helped me get started with minimal
frustration.  Just my 2 cents.

It does sound like a great community service project.  I offer my help.

Jonathan