[vox] Desktop Recommendations

jim jim at well.com
Wed Jan 26 19:30:46 PST 2022

Cathy is active on facebook reporting on her
life, kids, home....
I believe earl is in Thailand.
Kids are doing their things, sometimes with
mom.
I think the separation doomed Zareason, as
Earl was the one who chose the manufacturers
and specific configurations of the machines
that Zareason rebranded. Not sure, of course.

I'm looking for a laptop before my current
Zareason laptop dies.