[vox] In case anyone out here cares: Tux Paint 0.9.26 is out!

Bill Kendrick nbs at sonic.net
Mon Jun 28 21:53:43 PDT 2021

I'm still plugging away at Tux Paint (born from a conversation
after a LUGOD meeting, 19 years ago!)

I've just released 0.9.26, which adds some accessibility
improvements, a few new magic tools (including a clone brush!),
and linear and radial gradients.

Over on Twitter, I find there are a LOT of not-young kids out
there using Tux Paint (teens and twenties), sometimes for total
random nonsense ("glitch art"), but sometimes they're doing some
pretty cool stuff!  So, now and then, I slip these more complicated
features into the program. :)

Currently, it's available as source code, and out for macOS
(thanks to LUGOD's own Mark K. Kim, in fact!).

Read all about it:

  http://www.tuxpaint.org/latest/tuxpaint-0.9.26-press-release.php

Hope everyone's doing well!  I seem to have brought Davis's
triple-digit heat with me up to the Pacific Northwest. ;-(

Sent from my computer