[vox] [vox-announce] 11/19 General Meeting: Open Source Tech Cafe

Theodore Sternberg strnbrg59 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 18 21:01:02 PST 2018

I couldn't take the smoke and so I'm at Tahoe.  Someone else will need to
take notes in my place.  Just use the template below and if you email it to
me, I'll be glad to run it through the program that produces the
web-page-ready version.

### Location

Explorit

### Project Reports

- **Installfests**:
    - No news
- **Hands-On Demo**:
    - At farmers market

### Other Business

- **News**:
    - Farmers market on 10/6.  25 people stopped by.  Planning on doing it
again on 11/10.
    - Next meeting: Library, 11/19 7PM.
- **Financial Report**:
    - Currently have $662
    - Donations: $10
- **Elections**:
    - Next month
- **Major acquisition**:
    - Up to $100 for power brick
- **Proposed amendments to the bylaws**:
    - Discussed, passed unanimously.

### Presentation

- None, just had an open discussion

### Attendance