[vox] november 19th meeting hardware

Timothy D Thatcher daniel.thatcher at gmail.com
Thu Nov 15 15:09:25 PST 2018

Hey everyone,

For this upcoming meeting (11/19) we'll be in the small conference
room in the library, not the larger Blanchard room. There's a large
table in the room that we'll have several demonstration machines
running Linux set up on, including two macbooks running Mint, a couple
of netbooks, and a couple of other things.

If anyone would care to bring along their own Linux system to
demonstrate-preferably something that you don't mind other people
poking at--get ahold of me before Monday's meeting. Thanks!

Tim