[vox] Linux Users' Group of Davis, May 15: "DockerCon recap"

Timothy D Thatcher daniel.thatcher at gmail.com
Tue May 9 14:15:17 PDT 2017

I know I already said this on the officer's list, but thank you again,
Bill, for all your hard work and effort in creating LUGOD and keeping it
running all this time. I've only been around for a few years of it, but
I've learned a lot, made new friends, and had a blast the whole time. It's
a real loss for Davis that you're leaving, but congratulations on moving
someplace awesome. I'm already jealous of the weather :)

I'd love to hear the thoughts of any members who have something to say
about LUGOD's future and what direction we should head in from here, and
hope to see many of you at the meeting next week!

Tim