[vox] Linux Users' Group of Davis, May 15: "DockerCon recap"

Bill Kendrick nbs at sonic.net
Fri May 5 22:47:00 PDT 2017

On Fri, May 05, 2017 at 11:40:28AM -0700, Brian E. Lavender wrote:
> Bill is moving to the state of Washington.  It is getting close to his
> last meeting in Davis.
<snip>

BTW, it's a bit off-topic, but a lot of you here also know me as
"the guy who runs Atari Party".  I've found a volunteer to coordinate
those, as well.  (And he also happens to have a multitude more Atari
stuff than I ever would think of owning :) )  So that's in good hands
as well. :)

Thanks again to LUGOD for loaning me the projector in the past, and
for the folks out here who have helped me run that show.  (And of course,
my own relationship with the public library, thanks to LUGOD's history
with them, undoubtedly helped make the first Atari Party possible,
back in 2009!)

Come to think of it, numerous people who have (many still do) work for
me over at Smashwords, are people I know through LUGOD.  So it's
definitely all been WELL worth the effort.

I'm glad to hear folks have enjoyed LUGOD under my helm!  Now get out
there and help keep it going! :^D