[vox] Best Linux PDF Editor

Jeff Newmiller jdnewmil at dcn.davis.ca.us
Fri May 5 16:27:09 PDT 2017

That was remarkably obtuse, Darth. Rick is taking the high road,  but you might learn something if you actually read before replying. Commercial does not mean what you seem convinced it means.

And no, cross-posting has always been bad netiquette, so it appears you have been misled somewhere along the line.