[vox] Best Linux PDF Editor

Tony Cratz cratz at hematite.com
Fri May 5 15:45:29 PDT 2017

iDarth,

	One idea is to extract all of the data from the PDF (text and
	images) after having extracted then re-lay it out in Scribus.
	There are some tools which may be used to do the extractor.
	At the same time a PDF can be imported into Scribus but I
	have never had good luck getting what I wanted. I admit
	going the extraction route will take longer the end results
	will be better all around.

	For those who don't know Scribus is an open source layout
	tool much like Adobe Creator or the old Frame-Maker. I believe
	there may also be a way to import the original Creator files
	into Scribus.

	Once you have it in Sctibus you can easily re-edit as needed.

							Tony