[vox] [Fwd / OT] No MRAP in Yolo County

Bill Kendrick nbs at sonic.net
Fri Mar 24 23:14:46 PDT 2017

----- Forwarded message from Nan Wood <dahliarose53 at gmail.com> -----

Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2017 11:20:43 -0700
From: Nan Wood <dahliarose53 at gmail.com>
Subject: No MRAP in Yolo County
To: pr at lugod.org

Hello LUGOD,

Please share with your email list of members...

I wanted to reach out to the Linux Users Group of Davis about a movement
I'm involved in to STOP further militarization of law enforcement by
procuring para military equipment from the feds.

The most recent example is a (third) MRAP that the Yolo Co. Sheriff has
procured and wants Yolo tax payers to subsidize, via endorsement from the
co. board of supervisors.

Check out our web page:  ProtectYolo.com and also please sign the online
petition (see link).  Your signature matters -- each and every one of you !!

  I hope to attend a meeting maybe 1st Tuesday  in April.

*Circulate:*
Please help circulate the online petition and website with emails and
social media posts.

https://www.change.org/p/clerkoftheboard-yolocounty-
org-vote-no-on-mrap-for-yolo-county-sheriff

www.ProtectingYolo.com <http://www.protectingyolo.com/>

https://www.facebook.com/NoYoloMRAPS/

----- End forwarded message -----

Sent from my computer