[vox] [fwd] Online Conference: Free computers for STEM students

T. Mark techmark at tutanota.de
Sun Aug 13 19:57:09 PDT 2017

Just got around to trying meet.jit.si with someone.. very poor sound quality.  Exercise in frustration.  Disappointing, given that it's a great idea & GUI is decent (though, the shared document thing seems buggy too).. just a heads-up.

Mark
--
mastodon.social/linuxusergroup
twitter.com/linuxusergroup (deprecating)

10. Aug 2017 14:49 by techmark at tutanota.de: