[vox] Social gathering tonight! (Tue 3/7)

Brian E. Lavender brian at brie.com
Mon Apr 3 11:31:21 PDT 2017

I missed the context on the non-profit status? I was thinking about the
non-profit status. Democracynow.org focuses on political issues as normal
routine and is a 501(c)3. I think that when it comes to political issues,
the group itsself can discuss and debate issues, but can't necessarily
take a stand on the issues. Someone know more about this?

brian