[vox] LUGOD member list housekeeping!

Bill Kendrick nbs at sonic.net
Mon Jun 27 21:31:05 PDT 2016

On Sun, Jun 26, 2016 at 08:42:20PM -0700, Bob Scofield wrote:
> Hi Bill.
>
> I did not get an email earlier today.

Hrm, it looks like you never filled out a membership form!? :)

  http://lugod.org/members/search.php?sortby=first&like=on&name=scofield

  Searched for:
    Name: SCOFIELD (Including similar names)
    Sorry, nobody in our members list matched your search criteria.

You apparently first attended 2 months into the club's existence! :)
http://lugod.org/meeting/past/1999.03.16.php [*]

Go hit http://lugod.org/members/join/ and send me the details you want
listed on the Membership page:

> I'm happy with the way things are.  I want to continue getting Lugod email.

FYI, I only very occasionally (like, years go by) email everyone via
the address we have on file on the Members page.  As for vox* mailing lists,
that's a separate matter.  I just assume not all ~570 people we've had
sign up as members are on any of the lists. :)

-bill!

[*] Amazing news from March 1999: No progression on dry erase board. ;)