[vox] Fwd: Question about coding

Bill Kendrick nbs at sonic.net
Tue Jan 12 13:52:00 PST 2016

Evelyn posted from a non-subscribed address, so it got auto-discarded
by the Mailman list software, so forwarding it along.

Sorry for the delay (sounds like this was a holiday-related query <;^( )
I don't spend a ton of time looking at the bounces, since 99.9% of them
are spam.

Evelyn, please consider subscribing to 'vox@'

Thanks & happy new year!

-bill!