[vox] [fwd] [SacLUG] Meeting Tomorrow at Hacker Lab [Code::Blocks for C++]

Bill Kendrick nbs at sonic.net
Mon Jan 11 10:09:22 PST 2016

Brian's doing 2 Code::Blocks talks in as many weeks!  Today (Monday 1/11)
at SacLUG in Sacramento, and next Monday (1/18) at LUGOD in Davis!

-bill!

----- Forwarded message from "Brian E. Lavender" <brian at brie.com> -----

Date: Sun, 10 Jan 2016 21:14:17 -0800
From: "Brian E. Lavender" <brian at brie.com>
Subject: [Lug-nuts] Meeting Tomorrow at Hacker Lab
To: Lug Nuts <lug-nuts at saclug.org>
Cc: eric at hackerlab.org

Code::Blocks talk at Hacker Lab.

Using Code Blocks for C++ Development
Time: 	7-9pm
Date: 	January 11, 2016
Where: 	Hacker Lab, 1715 I St., Sacramento, CA 95811
Speaker:  Brian Lavender

Code Blocks

We will explore using Code::Blocks for C++ development. It is an
Integrated Development for writing C and C++ programs. It can use either
that GNU C++ compiler or the more recent Clang compiler. It provides
code syntax highlighting, context sensitive suggestions, and a symbol
tree among some of its features. I will also see about creating a simple
application using the WxWidgets library.

--
Brian Lavender
http://www.brie.com/brian/

Professor C. A. R. Hoare