[vox] Looking for a few good hams

Timothy D Thatcher daniel.thatcher at gmail.com
Tue Nov 17 22:17:25 PST 2015

I'd be happy to assist in a talk. Sorry for the late reply! I haven't done
a ton of ham-specific stuff in linux, though I have poked at several
packages available (and will poke at more as time permits in the next
month!) Topics I'm comfortable offering a little bit on: a introduction to
fldigi, wsjt-x and what it does and the JT modes it supports, and
predict/gpredict orbital tracking software and a little about working
satellites. I can also handle general licensing stuff, atmospheric radio
propagation, and solar/geomagnetic weather, should the need arise. I can
talk about any, all, or none of the above. Maybe AX.25 a little bit too,
given what I'm working on currently...

--
TDT