[vox] LUGOD at Whole Earth Festival?

Bill Kendrick nbs at sonic.net
Sat Mar 22 13:30:53 PDT 2014

So, is there interest in putting together a LUGOD table at
the Whole Earth Festival at UC Davis this year?  I'm not sure
when the deadline to sign up is, but I figure I had better gauge
how much interest there is in going (aka, how many people are willing
to volunteer to make it happen) before spending too much time looking
into it. :)

I'd be very happy if someone else steps in to coordinate, if we do, BTW! ;)
(I have a table and some folding chairs I can loan, and I can print up
some hand-outs, as usual.)

Sent from my computer