[vox] Thanks for coming tonight!

Bill Kendrick nbs at sonic.net
Tue Jan 21 00:11:42 PST 2014

Thanks to everyone who came to tonight's meeting & helped make it
a success!  Sorry we got a late start; for those who didn't know, and
wondered why we were all still outside waiting at 7pm, the person who was
supposed to set up the room for us, and let us in at 6:30pm, was missing.
I ended up having to call the police dispatch to have them track down someone
from the VMC, and they in turn ended up paging another person to come and
handle things.  Amazingly, despite a 40+ minute delay in gettng started,
the meeting commenced at about 7:25.  Thanks to everyone who helped us
set up the room! :)

I'll post photos some time later this week.  Don't forget that next month
we're at Explorit Nature Center, and our guest speaker will be
Dr. Norm Matloff, who will be discussing "R"!

Sent from my computer