[vox] Reminder: LUGOD 15th anniversary w/ GlusterFS _tonight!_ (Mon Jan 20)

Bill Kendrick nbs at sonic.net
Mon Jan 20 10:10:28 PST 2014

Reminder!  LUGOD meets tonight (Monday, January 20th) for our
15th anniversary celebration, and a presentation on GlusterFS by
John Mark Walker of Red Hat.

We'll have free cake (thanks, Eric Engelhard!), free pizza (thanks for
the discount, Village Bakery!), and a free prize drawing, with:

 * 3 free print books (thanks, O'Reilly Media!)
 * free ebook certificates (O'Reilly, too)
 * a USB-controlled desktop missile launcher [*]
 * a 2014 astronomy calendar (thanks, John Reed!)
 * a Nokia 800 Linux-based tablet (thanks, Gilbert Coville!)

We'll be meeting at the Club Room of the Veterans' Memorial Center
(203 East 14th Street, Davis, CA) from 7pm to 9pm

For more information, visit:

  http://www.lugod.org/

[*] Windows-controlled, but perhaps a fun USB hacking project for someone? :)

Sent from my computer