[vox] [fwd] discussion on 15 years of LUGOD [DCTV on Tuesday!]

Bill Kendrick nbs at sonic.net
Sat Jan 11 09:47:08 PST 2014

FYI!

----- Forwarded message from Jeff Shaw -----

Date: Fri, 10 Jan 2014 18:34:11 -0800
From: Jeff Shaw <jeff at davismedia.org>
Subject: discussion on 15 years of LUGOD

Hi Bill- just a reminder that you guys are scheduled to appear on our In
The Studio talk show next Tuesday at 7pm.

Darrick Servis agreed to host you guys.  He knows the most about the
subject amongst our staff and volunteers, and it is always more
interesting when the host knows the subject matter.  His email is above.

Since time is short, I'd suggest sending any points you want to be sure
and cover on email to Darrick this weekend.

And if you are okay with showing up and just letting Darrick lead the
discussion, that should be fine as well.

I'd suggest the following guide for the discussion, but leave it up to
you guys.

~14 minutes: Open Source & Lugod: Then
~14 minutes: Open Source & Lugod:  Now

Lastly, I'm cc:ing Diane Dedoshka.  She is the technical director for
the night and needs to know the names of the people appearing as well as
a title under their name.  Ideally you could provide that information by
Monday so she can type it in ahead of time.

thanks a bunch!
Jeff

--
Production Manager, Davis Media Access
Station Director, KDRT-LP

"There is no future that is not built in the present" - Sanchez Gordillo

----- End forwarded message -----

Sent from my computer