[vox] [OT] Web development training class

Michael Kaiser-Nyman michael at epicodus.com
Tue Jan 8 10:27:05 PST 2013

Hi LUGOD! Hacker Labs suggested I email out to your list about a new
project called Epicodus that I hope some of you might be interested
in.

Epicodus is an eight week, forty hour per week in-person class on
programming. Students will learn everything they need to know to build
web applications from top to bottom with modern technologies and
practices. After the course, we'll help them get jobs as web
developers.

We're running our first, pilot class from February 18 to April 12 in
downtown Sacramento at Hacker Lab.

If you or somebody you know is interested in attending or hiring our
graduates, you can find out more at www.epicodus.com. Also, feel free
to email me back about anything at all.