[vox] New laptop

Eric Engelhard ericengelhard at comcast.net
Sat Jan 5 15:12:00 PST 2013

I second recommendation for Thinkpads. If you have serious crunching
needs (and the budget), then I would recommend the X230. Up to 16GB RAM,
fastest CPU options, up to 280GB SSD, 6- and 9-cell detachable battery
options, and the latest Ubuntu LTS with NO issues. It is a beautiful,
traveling workhorse.

Eric