[vox] dual boot Linux on a Mac?

Daniel Nelson packetcollision at gmail.com
Wed Feb 27 23:13:53 PST 2013

On Sat, Feb 16, 2013 at 7:15 PM, Brian Lavender <brian at brie.com="mailto:brian at brie.com">> wrote:
 I heard the Retina display on Mac does not work well with Linux.I just tried booting from an Ubuntu USB key, and it worked fine on my 13" MacBook Pro with Retina screen, although the DPI settings would probably need to be adjusted unless you like REALLY tiny text. I wasn't using one of the special "for Mac" Ubuntu images, so I wasn't able to test things like wifi or hot keys (well really I just didn't even try hot keys) , but if anyone is interested I could test it out more thoroughly.

Daniel