[vox] [FWD: Hacker Lab Cryptoparty: Dec. 6, 6PM]

Brian Lavender brian at brie.com
Tue Dec 3 11:57:11 PST 2013

Crypto party this Friday!

remove MAPS if you want to email anyone.

----- Forwarded message from Richard Julian <richard at MAPShackerlab.org> -----

Date: Mon, 02 Dec 2013 14:54:39 -0800
From: Richard Julian <richard at MAPShackerlab.org>
To: richard at MAPShackerlab.org
Subject: Hacker Lab Cryptoparty: Dec. 6, 6PM

Hey Cryptopartiers!

We're doing our next Cryptoparty this Friday from 6PM to 8PM at the
Hacker Lab. We know it's the holidays and everyone's rushing about, but
try to stop by and support the adoption of internet privacy tools!

At this cryptoparty, we'll be:
*Demonstrating Off the Record (OTR) chat.
*Setting up demo areas for raspberry pi, pineapple, TAILS, Torchat,
and/or whatever we happen to have lying around (have something cool??
bring it!).
*Signing more PGP keys.
*(For those who haven't yet) Setting up email encryption with Enigmail.

As usual, some food and drink will be available!

For links to get started with everything, look to
http://www.cryptoparty.in/sacramento . Anything you want to contribute
to this cryptoparty or the next, simply respond to richard at MAPShackerlab.org.

Hope you can make it!

-Richard

----- End forwarded message -----

--