[vox] [FWD: 48 hours to stop patent trolls EFF]

Brian Lavender brian at brie.com
Tue Dec 3 09:28:01 PST 2013

Please help support this bill in Congress!

brian

----- Forwarded message from Adi Kamdar | EFF Activism Team <action at MAPSeff.org> -----

Date: Tue, 03 Dec 2013 05:14:40 -0800
From: Adi Kamdar | EFF Activism Team <action at MAPSeff.org>
To: Brian Lavender <brian at MAPSbrie.com>
Subject: 48 hours to stop patent trolls

      This is a friendly message from the Electronic Frontier Foundation.
   [1]View it in a web browser.
   Electronic Frontier Foundation

   Dear Brian,

      [2][action-1c-2_0.png] This week, the House of Representatives will
      vote on the Innovation Act.

      The Innovation Act is the best bill yet that stops patent trolls, bad
      actors who use intimidation and lawsuits to shake down inventors, small
      companies, and startups. That's why thousands of concerned individuals,
      companies, and organizations have joined us in supporting this bill.
      Now is the time for meaningful patent reform.

      Will you call your representative and tell him or her to support this
      bill? We'll connect you with your representative and give you a very
      brief suggested script. [3]Click here to call Congress now.

      We want to generate thousands of calls between now and the vote later
      this week. Please call now and then tell your friends to speak out on
      this important issue. It's as easy as posting this on your social
      networking accounts:

      I just asked my representative to fight patent trolls and support the
      #InnovationAct. Have you? [4]https://trollingeffects.org/call

      You can also [5]use our Action Center to email Congress in support of
      the Innovation Act.

      Thanks for joining us in this fight,

      Adi Kamdar
      Activism Team
      Electronic Frontier Foundation

      [6]Help support our work.

   Footer

   Electronic Frontier Foundation, 815 Eddy Street, San Francisco, CA
   94109 USA
   EFF appreciates your support and respects your [7]privacy.