[vox] Meeting topic wishlist?

Eric Engelhard ericengelhard at comcast.net
Sun Aug 25 13:01:53 PDT 2013

Do we have any Software Defined Radio or gnu-radio aficionados in the
group? If so, then I'd like to see a meeting on that topic. I have
never been to a Yolo Amateur Radio Society (http://www.yars.org/)
meeting, but perhaps it would be worthwhile to ask them as well.

http://gnuradio.org/redmine/projects/gnuradio/wiki

Eric