[vox] SugarCRM

Joseph Arruda joseph.arruda at gmail.com
Fri Mar 9 09:16:55 PST 2012

So folks, this may or may not be appropriate here (go ahead Bill, chastise
me) but I'm at SugarCRM these days, and I'm looking to have some spots
filled by clueful people:

http://www.sugarcrm.com/crm/content/sugarcrm-careers

Basically the roles of Front End Mobile Web Dev and Cloud Platform Engineer
(the former is very Javascript-centric, the latter, Ruby) are of immediate
concern to me, but we are hiring like mad.

It's a good bunch of folks here at Sugar (there are quite a few VA Linux
alumni here, including some of the original Sourceforge and VACM project
staffers)...anyone wants more details, can ping me.

j/z

--
Joseph Arruda
http://www.josepharruda.com