[vox] Good multimedia case for Myth TV

Wes Hardaker wjhns156 at hardakers.net
Tue Aug 21 09:09:23 PDT 2012

Brian Lavender <brian at brie.com> writes:

> I still have yet to embark on the Myth TV, but I think I am just about
> to do it. I was looking at the old threads.

I picked the nice display looking case from the shelves at Fry's.  It
has been very happily sitting next to the stereo, which it feeds, and
honestly looks better than anything else on the shelf because it's dead
simple with two black buttons (power, reset) on a black case (thoughts
of THHGTG spring to mind).  Made by silverstone.
--
Wes Hardaker
My Pictures:  http://capturedonearth.com/