[vox] Anyone installed Ubuntu 12.04 LTS

Carl Boettiger cboettig at gmail.com
Fri Apr 27 08:53:32 PDT 2012

Bill, list,

Thanks for explaining the flash situation, very enlightening.  Does this
all hold true for chromium (the open source/unbranded version of chrome) or
just google chrome?

Sounds like Ubuntu recommends some amazon S3 mirrors
<http://www.zdnet.com/blog/open-source/ubuntu-1204-arrives-and-its-great/10836>which
to speed downloads.

-Carl

Carl Boettiger