[vox] bogus staffing company?

Brian Lavender brian at brie.com
Wed Nov 2 13:45:35 PDT 2011

The strange thing is I just got a different email from different recruiter
of theirs with a "Dear Consultant," at the top for the same gig. If they
are legit, they are searching for someone for a Gig in San Francisco for
a Sys admin.  I had this happen with a different company out of Chicago
advertising for jobs in Minnesota. I would get three generic emails from
three different recruiters.

And to answer Micah, there is a phone. I could have looked a little closer.

brian