[vox] Free Hardware!

Matthew Van Gundy matt-lugod at shekinahstudios.com
Tue Jun 14 18:09:51 PDT 2011

Hey All,

I'm purging old hardware before I move.  The following are available on
a first come, first served basis.

Working when they were pulled:

Kenwood DPC-531 Portable CD player w/ accessories

Palm Pilot Professional w/ serial sync cable

American Megatrends MegaRAID UW SCSI RAID controller

Maxtor ATA 133 PCI adapter

Joystick Flight Simulator style

Creative PC-DVD 1st gen DVD-ROM drive

Numerous Power IDE, and floppy cables

Ethernet Cat-5 cable

2 ISA Modems

ISA Soundcard

Enlight ATX mini-tower chassis (no PSU)

May/Does need work:

D-Link 10/100 4-port router
Router stopped working but it still works fine as a 10/100 switch.

Sony VAIO Laptop PCG-971L
With PCMCI wifi card.  Diagnosed system trouble as a hard disk crash.
After replacing disk, new disk continued to have errors.  Suspect disk
controller or cable.  Complete except for hard disk.

Apple iBook G3 Parts
Used as a donor machine to repair an iBook G4.  Originally died due to a
power supply short.  Suspect it shorted the mainboard.  Original airport
card, one 512MB memory module, one 128MB memory module, frame,
shielding, optical drive. keyboard, and most bezels.  Missing LCD
display and hard disk.

Netgear FS108 8-port 10/100 Fast Ethernet Switch.  Board power connector
was flaky for years and finally gave out.  I've been holding on to this
thinking that, with a few hours and my soldering iron, I could have
another working switch.  I now realize that I'll never make time for it.

Cheers,
Matt Van Gundy