[vox] promoting wares

jimbo evesautomotive at wavecable.com
Thu Sep 16 11:06:04 PDT 2010

I think that this is a great idea.

Since I had the geat turn out at my garage sale I found out that exposure is
the key.  I sumitted to sac bee, craigslist and put up 11 different
professional looking made signs in the surrounding area.  I had no idea I
would have as many people.

If we (lugod members) do further pursue this I would like to be a part of it
in any way that I possibly can.  It would be a good pr plug to say that we
can take e waste but we should benefit from the results.  Regard this with a
business approach and we will get results.  Think of it as a club and we
will be stagnant.

I would also like to add that Lugod should benefit from this i.e. all items
sold go to lugod treasury.  I have some very useful items that I would be
glad to donate to the cause.  We can even get some of those professional
cd/dvd copies of ubuntu and the like.

Again exposure is the key.  One man should not hold the brunt of the
responsibility to make this happen.  Thay said I would also like to take
this time to appaude Bill Kendrix for all of what he has, currently and will
be doing for lugod.  He is a pivitol person that does a lot for this
organization.  Thank you Bill.

Please let me know if this idea commits so I can make arrangements and
coordinate the time/space continuum.

Jimbo