[vox] promoting wares

Alex Mandel tech_dev at wildintellect.com
Thu Sep 16 10:29:54 PDT 2010

A tangent to that idea and my last about e-waste recycling...

This morning I had the idea that maybe LUGOD could organize a
electronics swap & recycling event. I think in the past we've done
something similar, the difference here is that we could coordinate with
the recycling people (trivalley or something similar) so that we can
accept e-waste.

That way people will come to drop stuff off too not just to peruse;
we'll be doing something good for the community and if the tax laws work
out we might get donations from it (We'll need to check on the diff
between 501c3 and c7)

Thanks,
Alex