[vox] Tech questions are on vox-tech ; ) (Was re: Reasons you might not want to use OpenOffice)

Bill Kendrick nbs at sonic.net
Wed Oct 27 13:03:24 PDT 2010

On Wed, Oct 27, 2010 at 12:49:09PM -0700, Ryan Northrup wrote:
>    I may be a hobbyist, but I would gladly try to help with OpenOffice issues
>    if I saw them on this mailing list.

Brian posted 3, over on 'vox-tech' (the appropriate list for tech questions),
this month.  For your reference:

  put a caption on code listing for OpenOffice?

  OpenOffice spelling doesn't seem to work
  http://lugod.org/mailinglists/archives/vox-tech/2010-10/msg00003.html

  Far from free. OpenOffice margins way off
  http://lugod.org/mailinglists/archives/vox-tech/2010-10/msg00015.html

There were some replies to all of these; browse around the archives to
see them, or hit the Thread view, here:

If you're not signed up to vox-tech yet, just go here!