[vox] Interest in NSLU2 Linux talk?

Bill Kendrick nbs at sonic.net
Fri May 28 18:17:25 PDT 2010

On Wed, Apr 28, 2010 at 04:11:11PM -0700, Michael Wenk wrote:
>    I actually never have played directly with OpenWRT, but I have used
>    DD:WRT.  I run debian on my slug.  I'm thinking of going to a sheevaplug,
>    mainly cuz the sp looks like it would perform better than the slug.
>    I do like my slug, but its 3 years old and I wonder how long it will
>    last.
>    Mike

So, wondering, should we just cancel the NSLU2 talk?  Did you, or anyone
else, have something they'd like to present instead?

I think it might be fun to screen "Patent Absurdity" (see other thread),
so that could definitely take the August slot...

Thx in advance & have a good Memorial Day weekend, everyone!