[vox] [fwd] [LinuxPicnic] starter image for T-shirt design contest

Bill Kendrick nbs at sonic.net
Fri May 28 18:04:41 PDT 2010

FYI:

----- Forwarded message from Ian Kluft <ikluft at thunder.sbay.org> -----

Date: Fri, 28 May 2010 17:57:15 -0700
From: Ian Kluft <ikluft at thunder.sbay.org>
Subject: [LinuxPicnic] starter image for T-shirt design contest
To: Linux Picnic <linuxpicnic at linuxpicnic.org>

I posted a starter image for the T-shirt design contest at
   http://www.linuxpicnic.org/twiki/bin/view/Picnix19/TeeShirtDesigns

So if you think you can do better than that (and I'm sure many can) then
consider the challenge made.  Get to it.  If no one does better than that
according to upcoming judging or voting, then that's what we'll use.

Bernhard Hailer will organize the contest.  Let him know if you want to
volunteer to help.  I'll help him post more info and the rules.

----- End forwarded message -----

Sent from my computer