[vox] Further LUGOD sponsorship of Atari Party 2010?

Michael Cheselka cheselka at gmail.com
Sat Jan 30 14:08:10 PST 2010

Hello,

It's the commingling of money that's the problem.  The Atari people
have to be completely responsibility to fund this.

I think it's not much of a problem for one organization to sponsor the
creation of another and there is some tie in between Linux and Atari
as there are numerous emulators running on top of Linux.  I'd ask the
city about one group sponsoring another.  Have you tried negotiating
with the city over the price?  If you have ten people, that's $60 a
piece, so it's just a matter of everyone getting together and forming
an Atari Party Annual Convention not for profit.

Regards,
Michael Cheselka
650-488-4820