[vox] Further LUGOD sponsorship of Atari Party 2010?

Michael Cheselka cheselka at gmail.com
Sat Jan 30 13:28:24 PST 2010

Hello Bill,

The more I learn of this, the more I'm in favor of this.

As long as LUGOD's money isn't mixed in, I don't any problem.  If you
make money, you should keep it and create a Bay Area Atari user group
or make the Atari party a yearly convention.  Anime clubs do this all
the time.  College clubs hold a one day free event, then charge a few
bucks the next year.  In a surprisingly small amount of time, these
become one thousand plus conventions with self sustaining revenue.

BTW, there is almost no audio on this:

http://blip.tv/file/get/RobertBernardo-AtariParty2009WithPaulCubbageBillKendrick567.wmv

Nice to see Mr Cubbage!

A new one is coming out called Pandora.  The specs look good.

How much battery life is needed for a hand held gaming / entertainment
device?  Pandora has half of what the Nintendo Dsi has.

Regards,
Michael Cheselka
650-488-4820