[vox] Further LUGOD sponsorship of Atari Party 2010?

Michael Cheselka cheselka at gmail.com
Sat Jan 30 08:16:05 PST 2010

Hello Bill,

OK, I just read through all my old emails and see that this is a
repeat of last year.

Why don't you form a AUGOD?  LUGOD is still lending the projector and
still gets free advertising.

The Atari Linux Emulators provide enough of a tie in.

GP2X Wiz can run Atari 2600 games via an emulator.  There's also a new
F200 version of this device.

Regards,
Michael Cheselka
650-488-4820