[vox] Update regarding next week's PenLUG meeting: Fedora 12 report by Larry Cafiero

Bill Ward bill at wards.net
Thu Jan 21 13:14:11 PST 2010

I apologize for the crosspost - please reply directly to me if you have any
feedback, or edit the recipient list to only send to the group(s) where you
saw the message.

My automated script sent out the info about the PenLUG meeting a few minutes
ago before I had updated the page with the correct location information.  We
will be meeting in the same building as before, but instead of being hosted
by Qualys we have a new host, NewlineNoosh, which is another company in the
same office complex.  They will be providing us with the meeting space, but
not the free food/drinks, so please bring potluck snacks/beverages to share.

Additionally, the training room where we usually meet is not available this
month, so we will be in the boardroom just down the hall.  Space is limited,
so please let me know if you are coming by email to rsvp at penlug.org or RSVP
on facebook.

Here are links to updated information about this event:
http://www.penlug.org/twiki/bin/view/Home/MeetingAgenda20100128
http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=266272383185

Thanks!

--