[vox] Next Monday's anniversary meeting

Bill Kendrick nbs at sonic.net
Fri Jan 15 15:53:12 PST 2010

On Fri, Jan 15, 2010 at 02:06:02PM -0800, Bill Kendrick wrote:

> * Get to the Club Room, from the entrance (E 14th St.) by:
>   1. enter the building, walk straight through the entry way
>   3. follow walkway, turn left; Club Room is on the right
>   Never fear: THERE WILL BE STAFF THERE to help direct you.
>   I'll also print some signs and hopefully they'll let us post them.

I just made a map; hope it makes sense:
http://www.lugod.org/meeting/vetcenter/
Also updated bus info & links...

> * I am still waiting to figure out how we'll get the cake from Gabriella;
>   I also have not called Village Bakery to put the pizza order in
>   (we had 8 last year, which sounds reasonable; it'll cost $120 after tax);

I just put an order in under my name:
2 cheese
2 veggie
2 pepperoni
2 greek

Ideas for other items to bring? I'm not inclined
to buy stuff w HFCS. Juice & water ok? Veggie tray?
Chips?

Sent by andy