[vox] hosting and e commerce

Harold Lee harold at hotelling.net
Mon Aug 16 10:25:23 PDT 2010

My family hosts several domains on one DreamHost account (
http://www.dreamhost.com/ ) for around $9/month. Includes MySQL and
ssh login. I'm running Drupal and Rails sites on the account, and they
support many other options. They have competent support and we have
had no issues with uptime, service, etc. I highly recommend them.

Harold