[vox] Luke Peterson will talk about PyDy (open source dynamics software) tomorrow in Bainer 1062 @ 4:10 pm

Jason Moore moorepants at gmail.com
Thu Apr 29 20:37:34 PDT 2010

I think Luke will post the talk online next week sometime, in the meantime
here is an older presentation on the software:
http://www.archive.org/details/ucb_py4science_2009_09_30_Luke_Peterson

On Thu, Apr 29, 2010 at 7:43 PM, Brian Lavender <brian at brie.com> wrote:

> Ugh, I would have liked to go.
>
> On Thu, Apr 29, 2010 at 02:11:25PM -0700, Bill Kendrick wrote:
> >
> > This got held-up by mailman (too many recipients), and sicne
> > it looks like Jason tried to post it last night (Wed), I'm
> > assumign the PyDy talk is _today_, Thur Apr 29, at 4:10pm. Enjoy!
> >
> > (And Bainer is a building on the UC Davis campus)
> >
> > -bill!
> >
> > On Wed, Apr 28, 2010 at 11:13:32PM -0700, Jason Moore wrote:
> > >    Hi,
> > >
> > >    Dale (Luke) Peterson will be giving a talk on PyDy, an open source
> > >    software package for multi-body dynamics, tomorrow in Bainer 1062 @
> > >    4:10pm.
> > <snip>
>
> --
> Brian E. Lavender
> http://www.brie.com/brian/
>
> "All too often, developers spend a majority of their time integrating
> disparate technologies, manually tracking state, struggling to understand
> JSF, wrestling with Hibernate exceptions, and constantly redeploying
> applications, rather than on the logic pertaining to the business at hand."
> - Seam Overview

http://mae.ucdavis.edu/~biosport/jkm/
Sports Biomechanics Lab, UC Davis (http://biosport.ucdavis.edu)
Davis Bike Collective Minister, Davis, CA (
http://www.davisbikecollective.org)
BikeDavis.info (http://www.bikedavis.info)
Office: +01 530-752-2163
Home: +01 530-753-0794