[vox] [Davis Open Science Talk] Michael Eisen co-founder of PLoS on Open Access, May 3rd 11am

Jason Moore moorepants at gmail.com
Thu Apr 29 19:24:44 PDT 2010

Yes the May 5th meeting is our informal get together at the Delta of Venus.
That will be happening and we will probably discuss what we learn from
Michael on Monday.

On Thu, Apr 29, 2010 at 2:18 PM, Bill Kendrick <nbs at sonic.net> wrote:

> On Thu, Apr 29, 2010 at 01:45:14PM -0700, Jason Moore wrote:
> <snip>
> >    When: Monday, May 3rd, 11am-12pm
>
> I've added this to our local events calendar.
>
> A question, though: I had an Open Science meeting listed for next
> Wednesday, May 5th, as well.  Is that still happening?
>
> ( http://openwetware.org/wiki/UC_Davis_Open_Science#Meetings doesn't say
> that it _isn't_ :) )
>
> Thanks!
>
> -bill!

http://mae.ucdavis.edu/~biosport/jkm/
Sports Biomechanics Lab, UC Davis (http://biosport.ucdavis.edu)
Davis Bike Collective Minister, Davis, CA (
http://www.davisbikecollective.org)
BikeDavis.info (http://www.bikedavis.info)
Office: +01 530-752-2163
Home: +01 530-753-0794