[vox] Meeting wishlist

Wes Hardaker wjhns156 at hardakers.net
Thu Oct 15 09:04:17 PDT 2009

TC> I don't have the MythTV up as I have not yet gotten a tuner card
TC> (and not in a big hurry yet to get one).

As I've mentioned before, I have had a working mythtv system for a
couple of years now and love it.  The wife-acceptance-factor (she's not
a computer geek) has been great and we have a hard time envisioning life
without it.  There are downsides, of course, but the upsides...  oh, the
upsides...

I'd be happy to give a presentation on it if desired (as I've also mentioned).
--
\ Wes Hardaker                           http://pontifications.hardakers.net /
 \_____ "In the bathtub of history the truth is harder to hold than ________/